Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Emily Kane Adventures #8

I've had a slight change of plans. Instead of writing Shinjo's story, as announced earlier, in Girl Pays A Debt, I've decided to focus on a different story. My wife and I spent last summer in France and England, and we sketched out a couple of possible stories at that time, and she has been urging me to write one of those first. So, here goes!

A team of terrorists invades the Louvre, expecting little resistance from a flock of tourists. Little do they realize they've roused a sleeping dragon. She wasn't lying in wait for them, but when they seize someone she cares about to cover their escape, she'll pursue them across France to get her own back again. No one is what they appear to be in Girl Stalks The Ruins.


If all goes well,  I'll have Book 8 finished by the end of the summer, and then will turn to Girl Pays A Debt, which I hope to complete before Christmas. Wish me luck, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Did you finish Girl pays a debt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Girl Stalks the Ruins. The ending left me thinking Emily would not be in a very good position given Nyquist and his two bodyguards. So, is this the last book in the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not. I'm in the middle of the next one -- Girl Pays A Debt. Unfortunately, the pandemic has thrown a monkey wrench into my writing schedule. As a teacher, having zoom classes has made everything much more demanding and difficult. But it will come as soon as I can finish it!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you good luck, Bonne Chance, on your next books in the Emily Kane adventures. Covid has certainly messed our lives up.

    ReplyDelete