Saturday, October 22, 2016

The cover for Book #7 is here

I'm working hard on finishing Book #7, and part of that is putting together a cool cover. And my cover artist, Torrie Cooney, has come up with a beauty.

In this one, Li Li Tang plays a bigger role than in the previous books. So Torrie thought we should have her on the cover, too, alongside Emily.

I know I said this about each previous book in the series, but I really feel that this is the best one yet. I've been doing lots of research into Daoism and the Daoist martial arts, especially Bagua Zhang. I've also put a ton of energy into thinking about character names, and have been studying up on Mandarin to get a better sense of the culture and scenery of Beijing, where much of the story is set.

It'll be finished soon, so look out for it on all the major online ebook retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment